Hevea Dummy - Round - Sandy Nude (3-36 months)
The Hevea pacifier is a fantastic sustainable option and a great alternative to a traditional plastic/silicone/petroleum-based dummy. Due to its 100% natural rubber composition, it puts no unnecessary pressure on our planet. Hevea pacifiers are completely plastic-free, pull-tested to the highest safety standards (see below for testing video), and made without phthalates, BPA or heavy metals.
Hevea pacifiers are considerately designed to be soft and gentle on your baby's face. Whether the ergonomic butterfly shield shape thoughtfully designed to give your baby space for nose and chin, or the classic round shield shape, all Hevea pacifiers come with ventilation holes. Each pacifier has a silky-smooth touch and is gentle on baby's face, lips and teeth but is still resistant to chewing and biting.
These pacifiers are easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to their seamless one-piece designs. Safe by nature, beautiful by design. Always non-toxic, BPA free and phthalate free.
Hevea pacifiers come in 3 different teat shapes:
- ROUND - The round shape is similar to the shape of most other bottle nipples. This shape is good for babies that are used to drinking from a bottle.
- ORTHODONTIC - Orthodontic pacifiers are designed to prevent tooth misalignment and orthodontic issues later in life, as baby teeth come in and eventually give way to adult teeth. The orthodontic pacifier has a flattened bottom and rounded top. It is gentle on teeth and gums, making it perfect for sensitive gums and little growing teeth.
- SYMMETRICAL (classic pacifiers only)- The symmetrical teat shape is similar to the shape of the female breast and is therefore recommended for breastfed babies.
Hevea pacifiers come in two types of packaging - twin-pack pouch and presentation box. Both are made from FSC cerfied paper. The stylish presentation boxes are ideal for gifting. The pouches are designed to deliver a twin pack in minimalist packaging to cut down on any unnecessary waste and are ideal for online stores sending products to existing pacifier customers; they can also, of course, be sold in physical stores and there has been considerable success presenting a mixed assortment in a bowl or basket on a shelf, table or a counter top at point of sale.
- 100% natural rubber - people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby's face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design - eliminates bacteria
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging box for some of the pacifiers is made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- Packaging made from FSC certified paper.
Once this natural rubber pacifier has reached the end of its lifespan, it can be easily composted and returned lovingly back to the earth!
Good for baby and good for the planet!
All Hevea pacifiers are individually tested and meet EU standard EN1400, US CPSIA regulations and Australian regulation